COLLECTING YOUR ORDER
Please note that if you are collecting your order then there is no minimum spend.
If you wish to collect your fireworks, please collect from our showroom – IMPACT FIREWORKS LTD T/A Big Star Fireworks Centeral Trading Estate Unit 1, Marston Road, Wolverhampton, WV2 4NL
- Less than £80
- £80 – £150
- £150 – £300
- More than £300
We can only deliver to mainland UK – For other destinations please get in touch via freephone on 0800 111 4845 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not deliver to the Scottish Highlands & Islands.
It is the customers responsibility to ensure someone is available to accept delivery or the carriers will make an additional charge for redelivery.
Please make sure there will be someone (aged 18 years or over) at the delivery address to avoid the extra charge for redelivery.
HOW WE DELIVER TO YOU & HOW YOU CAN COLLECT YOUR ORDER
Please make sure that when you enter a delivery address in our secure online order form there will be someone (aged 18 years or over) at that address to receive and sign for the delivery, enabling us and our delivery service providers to get the item(s) to you.
We reserve the right to refuse an order and refund the payment within 7 days of placing the order.
Under normal circumstances and for packages sent by our Independent Delivery Service Company, our delivery partner will attempt to deliver the goods. If after the first attempt delivery cannot be completed the package(s) will be returned to our head office in Wolverhampton. Should it be necessary for our delivery partner to attempt delivery a second time, an extra charge will apply. Payment will always be taken before dispatch.
DELIVERY SERVICES AVAILABLE
Our standard delivery is usually within three days of despatch, and can be up to five days to Scotland and remote areas of Wales. A next day delivery service may be available, please contact us via freephone on 0800 111 4845.
Please be advised that we cannot guarantee next day deliveries between the months of October through to December due to the amount of orders processed during this extremely busy time for the firework industry.
For orders required for 5th November, our deliveries take place from early October to ensure we have time to rectify any problems that may be incurred.
A Signature is required for all Consignments. We recommend you use a delivery address where you know someone will be available to take receipt of your order, therefore avoiding additional re-delivery charges.
It is a legal requirement that it should be someone over the age of 18 years, as proof of identity may be needed.
Delivery is made Monday to Friday during normal working hours.
In the event of our products being delivered to you damaged please take photographs, and please notify us immediately via freephone on 0800 111 4845 or via email at: email@example.com so we can arrange a replacement and collection of the damaged goods or a refund.
All fireworks conform to the European equivalent EN15947 and are supplied on the condition they will be used in accordance with the manufacturers instructions.
No consequential losses arising out of the use of any products will be accepted.
Payment is required with confirmation of your order. We do not offer a sale or return facility.
Purchasers must be eighteen years of age or over. It is illegal to sell adult fireworks to anyone under 18. It is illegal for anyone under 18 to possess fireworks in a public.
OUT OF SEASON
We send out items once a week, usually on a Wednesday for delivery before the weekend.
There are no Saturday/Sunday deliveries.
We are unable to guarantee delivery for a specific day / date during our busy season. Any dates entered in the comments box will be treated as the latest date you would like your fireworks delivered. We guarantee to deliver ON OR BEFORE this date.
We try to keep the stock availability on the web site up to date, but sometimes a product may be out of stock, if this happens we will endevour to contact you to find an suitable alternative. If we have to substitute an item it will be with one of equal or greater value. (we are known for ensuring you get far better replacements than you ordered!)
- You have the right to cancel this order within seven working days beginning the day after the day on which you receive the goods
- If you wish to cancel this contract you must indicate this in writing or another durable medium such as letter, fax, email (provide addresses/email addresses/fax details by which to cancel) within the cancellation period
- You (the consumer) have a statutory duty to take reasonable care of the goods while in your possession
- You (the consumer) must arrange for the safe return of goods to us, however for fireworks this needs to be done through our specialist hazardous goods courier. the cost of which is to be born by you, failing which we will recover the goods, the cost of which will be deducted from any refund due to you
- Upon the cancellation of a contract we shall reimburse any sum paid by or on behalf of the consumer under or in relation to the contract to the person by whom it was made free of any charge (less any charge made in connection with recovery of the goods) within 30 days of cancellation
- Where goods do not conform to the implied terms set out under the Sale of Goods Act 1979 the cost of recovering the goods will be borne by ourselves
Subscribe to our newsletter for latest news.